9327 Birchwood Pike
Harrison, TN 37341
423- 326-1566 (map)
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Garbage - $30.50/ton and $24.40 minimum
Special Waste (permit required) - $30.50/ton and $84.40 minimum
Payment Types Accepted: Checks, Credit Card & Money Order. NO CASH or COIN
- The City Landfill is free to city residents to dispose of household garbage which originates from your primary residence, in nothing larger than a pickup truck.
- City residents are required to have a driver's license with the current address or current utility bill with same name as license to dump.
- City residents may not use the City Landfill for disposal of construction and demolition waste such as building material, dirt, block, rock, wood waste or bulky trash items such as appliances, furniture, clothes, pallets, or metal.
- City residents can dispose of many types of bulky trash items at a Refuse Collection Center or by requesting curbside collection for many items.
- Any uncovered material will not be accepted. All loads on trucks must be tarped.
- The landfill does not accept tires, batteries, gas tanks, or flammable liquids.
- If you have questionable material, please ask an attendant.
- The Household Hazardous Waste Facility is free to any Hamilton County Residents.
- Tires and gas tanks can be disposed of at the Hamilton County Transfer Station located at 7625 Standifer Gap Rd.
- Santek Construction and Demolition Landfill Closed.
For rates, or questions call 423-326-1566.
To preserve and enhance the quality of the physical environment and infrastructure through prompt, cost effective and courteous delivery of services which protect the health, safety and welfare of citizens.
Justin Holland, Administrator
1250 Market Street
Chattanooga TN 37402 (map)
| Connect with Public Works on Twitter